Thursday, May 1, 2008

The Story About Grand Mother

I found this story really hilarious (for those of you who don't know, Mum's name is Esther), so i decided to write it down, word for word.

The Story About Grand Mother

My name is Turinawe Melon
P7
15 years old

Grandmother is called Esta
Every day Grandmother goes to dig
Everyday Grandmother go to party anywhere
Grandmother like party so much
She like party better than dog
But my Grandfather don't like party.
One day Grandmother go to party and Grandfather go to party
When my Grandfather gave meat
But my Grandmother don't gave meat
When my Grandmother start crying like baby all the people of that party is laughing.
My Grandmother very old she have 99 year old
But she like party like dogs
My Grandmother called Esta

Just brilliant. The aim of the exercise was for kids to write down a creative funny story... some of the stories were not funny at all, like people going to the market to buy food and losing the money and being really upset. But some were, like cows and insects and birds playing football.

No comments: